Sunday, August 31, 2008

fireworks and firewire- august

happen to chance upon the fireworks last last week. this is my fav shot, purely unedited or photoshopped. thought it was thunder in the beginning... dumb me! was my first time hanging out with my boyfriend's clique. it was okay. quite fun:) goood things always dont last, just like fireworks.

saturday, maxine had a photoshoot with KK. maxine should part time as a model! lol. ahmed was there to make a making-of collage. i am there to juga bags.heehee. and to camwhore and take pictures.

yes, when u r a model, u can ask for a guy to help wear shoes and its perfectly logical. tho i thought maxine's a real pro for changing in those not very nice conditions.

while juga bags, its only natural to feel bored. i discovered my camera got a Vibrant mode, and the colors come out damm rich. nice!


our day didnt end at duxton hill. ended with Wall-E. i felt it has got a touching and a really unique storyline. i love eve too. haha.

sometimes i feel like a headless chicken @ work. what am i doing? do i know? sometimes i dont know. what if i dun get the deal? why is my global team even more disorganized than me, n not much of a help compared to other regular brand person? why i am not merticulous enough? i think its cause i am not kiasee/kaisuu enough. but lets minimize the negativity and enjoy the good/bad things in life.
been shopping a lot at this fashion. i used to reject shopping at this fashion but i totally change my thinking, seeing the clothes my mgrs wear from TF and they look as nice as anything from a bysi shop. anyway, i really like their pencil/office skirts! just want to share with u girls coz nice fitting skirts are hard to come by... esp for pear shaped asian gals!!!!