Thursday, August 21, 2008

teething problems

depressed.

i am having loads of teething problems now that i officially caught onto the Real workload. my boss is quick to encourage me, telling me not to let things affect me. but after the high of finishing exams, its back to the low of screwing presentations and doing/saying things clumsily.

oh well. i hope they can laugh it off. i would say the learning curve is damm steep and accelerated for me.

anyway. here is a few things, important things i lack and am cultivating
1. analytical skillls.
2. sense of urgency

sense of urgency sounds very DEJA VU. my exboss says the same thing abt me the last time! dont let history repeat itself!!!

got quite pissed off with bf, coz i feel he doesnt know how to encourgae/motivate and simply make me feel better when i am sad and depressed and feeling shitty. dammm.