Saturday, August 02, 2008

melange

i made a big fuss abt not wanting to go d&d.

this after i made a big fuss about dying to go d&d.

the grass is always greener on the other side?

a melange of conflicts notions swirlings in me.

life has been so hectic that we didnt celebrate our first anniversay! can you imagine.... god! i never thought both of us can forget FIRST YEAR anniversary and be so bo-chap about it.

i see my friend trying so hard to get into marketing. i wonder about life. really, how do you beg life just to give u a change to try something you want badly? not like, we are at our internship period, where we can CHOOSE where to intern at. now we are other people's mercy to be CHOSEN. i sometimes think it really is all written in the stars!!!!!!!

i saw another friend's nic at MSN. it was "happy with this life". i am glad all/most of us feel this way. its the start of a new month and there is a lot to be count my blessings for. i know the grass is NOT always greener on the other side.

my objective before june, is to prove myself capable in my workscope.

if not...