Friday, August 08, 2008

lookin foward to the day i look forward to work

everyday i make the same annoucement to my bf that I DONT WANT TO GO TO WORK.

actually my mgrs feel this way too. we all prefer to stay at home. hahahahah.

i really like my job as brand executive. i really can put my knowledge to use... i am so lucky! as i said for the umpteenth's time- i just need to prove them right.

anyway, the last day of my assist mgr came n went. it was a teary goodbye for her, havin spent 1.5 years at SLS. if i had spent more time working under her, think i would have sobbed too.

what should i reflect upon this week?

my biggest flaw- inconsistency.

i am dogged by this flaw since the day i started work at hella. *hah* i am just too heck abt the details. i will be working on this. its easier than improving on IQ...