Sunday, June 09, 2013

things to be do before i am 30

There is so many things and interest to pursue! At least by the time I am 30, I take heart that I did already have some wishes come true through sheer willpower.

I think I feel happy most of the time due to healthy living. More exercise = more positive energy. I really enjoyed badmintan playing with the boyfriend. I start to think, man, he is SO CUTE with all the sweat dripping down his face,eh.... heheheh.

So adding on to the list of things to do b4 30 y.o.
- master basic Korean
- learn proper swimming strokes.
- basic business Thai, lets just start with self introduction & see what happens
- see if I can work hard and be yoga instructor for basic level.
- of course, another continent to visit for the first time- North America
- play badminton regularly with the bf so that he can have healthy lifestyle too.
-experience lavender fields in person next year,,, not just via the pictures I googled for the fragrance pyramid!

(Not stressing myself to accomplished that things as A MUST, but if I have opportunity, I will definitely grab first, think later).

Lets note down some positive things at work too:
- P&G mgr is supremely satisfied with my quality of work. I'm happy he likes it. Unfortunately or fortunately, he is not direct boss.
- my colleague is at least cooperative enough to deliver artwork that I am satisfied. Coming from FMCG, I am even more hard to please than my boss regarding visuals, I feel.
- my other colleague found new job with good increment, so I hope that can also FINALLY happen to me.. in the future.
- my first biz trip is just a 2d1n trip to BKK, I LOVVVVVEEEEE bkk, so i am just a wee bit sad that we cant stay there a little longer just so, i can go Paragon at least. HOW DO I HAVE TIME to go there in a 2d1n work trip. Maybe I will just shop in 7-11.  >___<