Friday, July 14, 2006

AFter //=)

Loads people dread Napfa. including me. but it doesnt matter to me whether i can pass well or not. i just wan to get it over and done and try my best at it. i feel ok about it. it is just something i have to do. like having breakfast or something.

thats all.

after today , i dont have to worry abt NAPFA ANYMORE!!!!!!!! YAH!!!!!!!! I pass everything.

and ms soo is champion stretcher. i think she takes yoga? so flexible!


and i find whining hurts my brain and ears. i think i will turn blue if i have to listen to non stop whining.

i just dont appreciate the benefits of whining and complaining. to vent off fustration maybe, but it doesnt make me happier cause it wont solve any problem. AT ALL. so yah, it will be good if you remenber not to whine around me. be positive. why commiserate when u can get ur act together and simply look on the bright side??


lookin for potential cast for drama project is SO DAMM hard. if any1 who know sany1 is willing and a good actor please please inform me!!!!!!!!


my white tote bag is spoilt! time to find a replacement! * whahahahah. and workplace havin a KTV session next week, HA... i think i am lookin forward to it...=) i am havin a craving for k-singing.