Monday, January 01, 2007

i hate red

hm, went to see 2 movies in a row.

firstly DEATH NOTE 2. just so that i can know the ending for this series. in the end, every lead character dies. if you dont want to think about writing any stories about original characters any longer just make the original lead characters ALL die.


then ta-DaaH. the end.


then, BLOOD DIAMOND. NC-16. blood and gore. now i aboslutely detest the color red. yucks!!! red reminds me of blood. of blood shed. of war. of unrest and death. no thanks.

me and KT both think its a good film. yes it is. this film squashed my desire for diamonds before i could i even start. it is a quite a sad film rooted in the ugliness of the extreme side of humanity.

so, my new year was spent watching Blood Diamond, in angst and suspense. in disbelieve with how crazy , self destructive humans can be with each other. lucky i didnt have nightmares last night.



i will be older in 24 days' time. GOSH!!! ... GAWD. no more candy and school. it has become money and work. it really doesnt feel that long when i was in primary sch and being caned when i was naughty. HAHAHA.

how my priorites had changed. i want a degree. a carreer. a boyfriend. a family. and 1.8 children.
i want to study communications. earn a lot of monee. do lasik. i want to travel as much as i can. i want to invest my monee instead of just saving it in POSB.

but HAH. bullshit lah. i want to be contented with my life even if i cant have anything above.



cant be bothered to make new year resolutions anymore. they usually dont come true for me.