Thursday, January 25, 2007

no longer in my teens

hi all, among my friends, i am the first one to be outta my teens compared to those who had only been 19 for less than 30 days. lol.

today i reached home early .just nice. coz today is meant to be spent at my home sweet home.=)

today i saw BREL's CEO. he looked very distinguished and also quite Japanese. hahaha, dun ask me why. seems like a nice man , too bad his system screwed up on us. and on him too. it 'internal -server -error'ed him when he wanted to check the system.

only he couldnt even log into it when it 'internal-server-error'ed him. major oops!

today i got nothing much to do. i guess tmr will more than make up for it.

AM asked y the 3 interns from NYP r like not very pally with each other. HUH. i dun know leh. i wish i know. coz this 3 particular interns want nothing to do with each other? other ppl purposely want to build a wall ard themselves, disregard attempts at friendliness then that's it already what.

the most important thing being we r each fine being on our own.

i have memories on being dumped on my own by my own firewire ppl too. during orientation when the OGLs had to be in grp of 3s. who was "sacreficed" in the end? and why? coz she was thought to be able to survive on her own. with comparitive strangers. compared to the other ppl in qtn...

yup yup yup. nothing has changed. i am still fine on my own.



argh. i'm not gonna bring this issue up anymore.