Saturday, January 20, 2007

l luv my friends.

how did our lifes end up so differently? my life is so drama-less compared to other ppl close to me. but it's okay. with drama or without , we all face problems . differnt sorts and different kinds. i am glad i dont have to face yours. HAHAHHA. thats when i am glad for havin such a plain life.

i love my friends. they make mi cry. no lah. just kidding. i am Not drama enough for tears. cityhall is fast becoming our lao-di-fang.lol. my sec friends celebrated bday for me along with the night breeze at Esplanade. together with a about-to-patched-up boyfriend of YH. who doubled up as an excellent photographer. still dun have the pics. BUT will definitely have them... soon. i hope.

spent 4 hours in Jean Yip to rebond my hair. total fell asleep when i sat down there. my butt hurt from sitting down so much. then subsequently, for the next few days, i just didnt have enough sleep. kept falling asleep on the bus. i am so afraid i would miss my stop.


suffering from sore throat. slight cold. and a maSSive headache.
_______
i have a headache everytime i think abt what i wan and what to do achieve them. there are numerous , diverse things which i wanna do but they always have the same demominator.


MONEY.