Thursday, July 05, 2007

5th july

uninspiringly, my entry title is named fifth july.

i sensed something has changed yet i cant put into words. yet if i put into words, words can be misinterpreted.

sigh.i feel irritated n depressed. definite signs of pms. grrrrrrrrrrrr.

did u watch Switched starring Fann Wong n Jeanette Aw? one line has been stucked in my head.
" I DIDNT ask to be born ugly! why am i still suffering so much? Heaven must like playing jokes a lot on me." Fann Wong, said, crying bucket of tears as well.

yup, today or this entire week, so far, has been my feel-ugly days. another definite sign of pms.

i really hope it wont come until after 9 july.

my Assistant Mktg Mgr will be flyin to bkk to join us to shop on Sunday ahead of her business trip on Monday. wonder how would it be like to shop with 2 other girls with such different likes. i forsee myself wondering by my own... i hope i dont get lost.

tomorrow is grad day. honestly, the grad gown is not as hideous as i previously had thought. haha. thank god, especially if i compare it to TP. okay, no more comments. i look forward to makin myself less ugly tmr, n meet my buddies.

though firewire will be kinda weird, since M divorced K from the circle of friendship. aiyo. i dun geddit n i wont even try la. in this case, friendship was sacreficed indirectly of BGR. and for a B who is no longer a BF.

at work, i am practically working on a day by day basis. kinda lost, in a way, even tho they said i am working under whatever n whatever. oooh, i must mention, Rui from Hella Japan, has such a sexxxxxy accent!!! kekekekkekeke, kinda british but he is chinese. overall, sexy accent.

hahaha, i think i have a thing for accent.

my mother is thinking of how to celebrate my 21st birthday. but i dun wan wanna celebrate myself. i just wish to have my close friends celebrate for me, instead of me turning the bday into some sort of project mgt, sending out invites , chossing a party dress n gathering ppl at some place.


judging from my character, i am not likely to want it to be any sort of Event.

okay, if my gd friends read this, remember to celebrate for me, not wait for me ask K?? heehee. * pls take this super duper big hint. its only six months away!!!!!