Wednesday, July 18, 2007

happiness is a choice

ZH asked me, why am i always so happy everyday?

on reflex, i told him cause happiness is a choice. but that is just a quote i remember from someone's msn nick or something.

on second thought, he thinks i am happy, always, probably because everything he sees/talk to me, i am happy. i am wondering, am i happy because of him?

after my retribution for shooting my mouth off, i was/am down. hah, who would use "happy" to describe me? i am permanently scarred. the fright i wrote about in my previous entry lingers. i cant be relaxed if he is near me. a single wrong adjective cant possibly warrant so much hatred in a normal less-egotistical person, right? (haahah, still taking every chance to shoot him.)

i do think back abt what i wrote. i need to say, i probably over-reacted from his jokes too. the thing is, i just see him no smooth. everything some1 i dont like do, just irks me lor. n i kana threatened over it.-.-, for airing my feelings.

people r leaving. boss even sat us down to get feedback. i refrain from tellin her there is absolutely no way i would stay after my contract ends. hahaha. unless u pay mi two thousand lor. kekekekkeke. there, i am money minded, too. but i love myself so its all right. LOL.