Tuesday, July 10, 2007

shocking

i had to deal with child nearing 30 years old today.

he pouted. got angry. got pissed off. he folded his arms n glared at me. the anger fuming in his eyes was scary. his tone was interrogative and accusing. how ironic that he accused my words of being accusing and defamatory when i merely stated the truth as seened from my own 2 and sometimes 4 eyes.

there was a mother figure and later a father figure to make sure things stay in control in the room.

he raised his voice. his words , after i told him to be softer, were :"u wrote on the internet n now u r scared the office knows??!!?????" the mother told him to calm down. well, how about it is more about being considerate for others n not disturb others at work with the fuss u r kicking up? as illustrated, self-centredness. tell mi, how else can i describe this action?

dear POS, knowin me, there is so many things i could have shoot at him til he corrodes of acid and yet i didnt. since the mother figure ask mi not to aggravate it.

i apologize. without skippin a beat.i was meek. i half whhispered compared to his bellows. i guess thats y every1 knows its not sincere, but thats beside the point. at least, i, the small ignorant sister in that room, apologized to the older boy, in a bid to smooth the hurt big-ass-fat ego n pride.

our exchange, roughly. (here i am, running another risk of steeppping on his bloody tail, but GUESS WHAT. I DONT FREAKIN CARE ABOUT STEPPING ON YOUR TAIL AFTER TODAY.)

him:"what is this entry all about? why are u accusing me of such things like being money minded and all. do u know i need to pay for my EVERYTHING and every month is a tight month. i kana cheated of $$!!?? by a friend ????" He proceeded to throw a printed copy of my entry onto the table. wow. well prepared to show the evidence.

me:" okay. i didnt know. sorry i misinterpreted then. in this case, if i am wrong, i apologize for it. you can always prove i am wrong..."

him:" why should i prove u wrong??????????? after all, u said i am a unforgiving, narrowminded person in ur blog!!!!!!!! SO WHY SHOULD I PROVE YOU WRONG?!"

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is that stupid or is that stupid. i was so absolutely dumbfounded by his words that i was momentarily stunned. STUNNED! totally!! all right let me educate u why, since i didnt have the chance to, just now.

THIS IS because...

drumroll please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



if u dun prove mi wrong, u can only prove me right, OK?!!!!!

there is nothing in between.





GEDDIT??

him:" I am Not money minded. all my friends know that i am not fussy abt monee."

me:" good. then they will know i am wrong and they will stand for you!"

him:" hello. it is on the internet, EVERYONE knows!!!!!!!!!! my friends n family can happen to read it! How can u accuse me of such untrue things?"

me: speechless.

if u can dun care enough to prove me wrong, why would u care abt complete random stranger's opinion of u. and do u think INTELLIGENT people form opinion of others just by one SINGLE entry?

and hello? u mean, everyone is your friend lah. all 8 billion people in this earth know is it? my blog only my own close peeps read ok. they DUN KNOW YOU. stop being so thick skin n self centred n think every1 paused to worship your image. i never tell any1 in the office to read. if they read n know what i think of u, SO WHAT? are you scared of something?????????????????

are u scared what i am saying is the truth?

okay, no more energy to give u guys the POS a blow-by-blow account of the intergoration.



i am SOOOOOOOOOOO glad this trip happened and ended with such a grad finale. i love seeing true colors.