Wednesday, September 19, 2007

restaurants accidents

yesterday went swenson, some waitress crashed a plate of main course onto the floor. she turned too fast and the tray went off-balance. a loud crash of the glass, lucky nothing hit the diners. reminded me of my baked rice incident.;S

today went LJS, n beneath the fish-skin, there was a slime/worm-like brown piece of... WHATEVER that just look like a slimy worm. i called the mgr to come see and he didnt know what it was either... i was compensated with a chocolate pie. hohohohoho.

there is a lot of gd things happenin to people ard me...

congrats to evon who is confirmed. congrats to my assist mgr who just finished throwing the chinese wedding dinner. congrats to HCY who is so happy with her decision after all the internal struggle. congrats to my dear friend who had a baby shower recently. the baby was so so so cute. hahahaha. congrats to kelly for ending her nightmarish-job. congrats to me for finding some one who is counting down the days n years before he can marry me. WHAHHAHA.



actually there is so many things to be happpy about.