Sunday, September 02, 2007

can i have a company retreat

it doesnt feel good to know that there are people who are not interested in talking to u and helping u understand. they rather talk to someone else who already knows. then they dun need to explain to a ignorant person.

my company is going to Taipei, Taiwan for a 3 day company retreat!!!!!!!!!!!! that is fantastic news. there was a buzz once people recieved this mail... and to my horror, when people r already talkin abt it, i STILL NEVER received this mail. i was so scared that it is a deliberate action, that i was deliberately left out cause i wont be there for company retreat.but... i got received lah. hahah.

i duno why, but i just got this irrational fear that keeps making me so confident-less about gaining permanency in this company. and the thing is, i think i underperformed. >,< there is numerous times where i couldnt ans qtns posted to me by my superiors. haix. maybe my irrational fear is simply i am too embarrassed to stay if i am not up to standards. okay. there u go, the root of my fear.

this is yet another mgr-less week and next week will be another one time. i look forward to my Uni class. there is always a mixture of fear and excitement whenever its time to meet new people again. it will be hard to bump into firewire-like people but i will be hopinhg anyway. i see my ex supervisor, so happy so buddy with her uni mates, i really wish that i will be lucky enough to be like her.

i finally got the p-size white Fox jacket which i liked so much the moment i laid eyes on them. last piece,too! shopping , sometimes, is also about fate !!!!!!!!

so tired. always sleepyy. no matter where i am. =C