Saturday, October 18, 2008

a burst of goodness

i feel llike work is consumiing me and i just... feel life should be more than that. maybe the path i picked for myself is just forcing to find out whats my limit and i just have to deal with it for 3 more months.

to all workaholic- life is more than work. truly.

anyway, i had a burst of good mood and i turn into a shoppaholic when i have good mood. hahahaha. it just comes... slipping into my emotions though it didnt last very long, coz the next day i have to work anyway.

and when it comes to work, i always have things to worry about. just so pyschotic. haiz. i wish i am adam sandler. i just want to fast forward to which ever period of life, when i finally earned and accumulated enough of good karma and wealth to sit back and enjoy life. or at least fast forward those learning-as-u-fall- incidents... that r painfully embarrassing to my professional image. hahahaahah. as if i am a professional.


what can i do. stay calm. keep cool. at least i have a superb mentor/boss and colleagues to guide me. really, if they just let me do it all by myself, i will say i will be a headless chicken.