Saturday, October 25, 2008

psychotic week

one of the most pyschotic and laborious week. due to lack of budget but still want quality, you cant believe the level we stooped to. lucky my boss also helped. if not i will just resign n drop dead.

Faced a psuedo democratic boss. not that it's wrong. it's just fake.

Possibly launching another slow moving SKU. why i look down on my brand i also duno. just doesnt make me excited to think this is or this might be launching.

which reminds me. i am such a flat and non-engaging presenter. its just psychotic la. i am NOT excited. i decided that i shall be as fake as i can and see what will be their comments.

loads of things to reflect upon.

at this point of time, i feel unbalanced coz my pay and my commitment shown are inversely propotional.haix.

on the bright side, i am the sole organizer of a media event. AND THE MEDIA ARE RSVP-ing!!!!!!!!!! woohooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! keeping fingers crossed that they turn up of course.