Saturday, October 04, 2008

pisses everywhere

loads of shity and pissed-off thinggy happened. i shall not bother to recount it except to thank God/mighty powers above, that he/she had to give such heart-aching incidents to experience.

some people are demanding. on the flip side, they r just mad and psychotic.

my supplier tells me that he cant meet my deadline cause msians are on holiday. then what? my fault?! since i am your client, arent u suppose to help me???? pretty please???

feel like murphy's law is on exhibition within my line of sight. i feel so suay. i feel like i need to change job. i dont want to look at the same visual again.

anyway, met up with Evon and had a pleasant shopping trip in bugis. i love bugis village. i hope it stays the same even with inflation and recession. i bought. again. and again.

i am such a shoppaholic even my new class mates can tell. zzzzzzzz. i cant help it.

anyway, she broke up with her eligible bf. she is bouncing back pretty prettily. so things end. things only end so you have a new beginning. what is there to look forward to after an ending?

A new fresh beginning with a potential happy ending:)