Monday, December 31, 2012

new year resolutions!!!

2012 is 99.9% gone! So who cares about 2012 already? Now that I am with Yoga, I found out that reflection need not be done on annual basis. I had been reflecting as & when, when there is something worth to reflect and ruminate upon. So nothing particular to reflect upon now.

I am genuinely excited by 2013.

cause I never been on business trips so I look forward to know what they are like. Since its all SEA locations, i don't suppose it will be THAT tough. 3 trips coming up and I cant wait to see and smell the region for myself.   

I am excited by the prospect for searching for the ring that will make me fall in love at first sight. I thought I will find it at Tiffany coz I am really smitten by their advertising and eh, brand color. So, went to tiffany but ... it is so meh. So, the search continues. In the meantime, continue to brainwash self that the brand of ring doesnt matter. STOP BEING A BRAND WHORE.   

I am hopeful that in 2013 I can catch up with a long lost friend just to see how time has changed my friend. banking on the fact that my biz trip can happen. Time didnt change me. Did it change him? I missed our conversations, jokes and plain friendship. Does he?  

I am extra determined to go USA in 2013 cause i been smirked at for not being there before. Still have to keep fingers crossed that things can happen smoothly. 

Whatever will happen, will happen. Maybe Murphy's law will rule in the end. But in the meantime, I cant lose hope in 2013 and myself.