Monday, December 31, 2012

petty colleague

Well well, the petty colleague IS ME.

Cause I will not forget the snide remarks which i am taking it as a personal attack on me... simply cause I am the only one who has not been to USA while ''everyone has''.

being the travel-freak that i am, i took this especially personally.cause my travels are funded by myself. y should i be looked down upon by someone who probably funds her expenditure by her parents. who went to USA on student exchange program? BLEAH..

and omg, it is so funny to laugh AT me simply cause I am one month older than you?!!!

so insensitive. so funny-haha-my-toenail-have-trouble-snickering.

and I noticed that you are always so quick to defend yourself even something is wrong. Jesus!! no-one is pointing fingers at anyone, why are you so fast to make sure people know you were ...right? it is so prissy and a sign of poor team spirit. I cant  help thinking should there be a slightest sign of trouble, you will forsake your team members just so you can save your skin.

I wish I can lecture this semi-fresh grad that it is utterly unprofessional to verbalise that you do not wish to work with certain colleague coz this certain colleague will push you to deliver things and in that sense, isnt that easy to work with.

I wish I can lecture that it is unprofessional to ASSUME that my day is as unproductive as yours simply cause you think yours was unproductive.

I wish you can contain your disdain for the PRCs to yourself and stop sharing with me.


HMMMMMM,


I now understand why the previous colleague didnt want to speak to you much for leisure.


Everything has a reason.  

>>>>>.it is just so good to get this snide remarks out of my system.