Thursday, March 22, 2007

fâché

beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

i went to unity primary for the sales drive and the kids there r amazing. when i just reached there, i saw them dancing to the beyonce song. dancing to DEJA VU. almost faintz with my amusement.

the kids there loved me a lot. WHAHHAAHA. i was alone... not!=) there were 5 of them , rushing to help me in every where, even thought of division of labour. They were store assistants, temp promoters ,advertisers and PR personnel. ALL rolled into one. hahah.

well, u guys are sincerely appreciated. so capable, not missing a single form or receipt even though u guys were only 9/10 years old. thanks for entertaining me. thanks for askin me to go there again next year. though u probably would have forgotten about me by 6pm, but i will always remenber u guys are so helpful and cute and funny.

this sch happens to be my last science spy school too. well, it ended with a fantastic full stop!=) loads of great memories. the malay niang, the boy with the ah-pek accent, the boy who suffers from a skin disease which made his skin peel and scaly, the girls who were helpful, so sweet to make sure my hp is inside my bag. n nothing is amiss.

i miss u all already. *sobz.


but...i was most (pleasantly) shocked when a little girl came in front of me and told me i am pretty.

she said she thought my eyes are pretty coz "they dont have a line..." yes girl, i know what you mean. apparently her mom told her that her eyes are not pretty coz they are double eyelids.

omg, the mother likes single eyelids i guess. but how could she say that cause BUT THAT IS NOT THE TRUTH. the girl's eyes are big , bright and beautiful, everything i want but i dont have, i resort to cosmetic tricks to make appear about 0.0005mm larger. thats my sad little life.

of coz i told her, thats rubbish, her mom is crazy and she ,indeed, has a pair of very pretty eyes. her mom should send her brain for some check up. doesnt she know a child's desire for parents' approval and praise?! omg. she might have accidentally rocked the girl's self esteem over such trivial opinions.

but thanks for being so honest to tell me i am pretty ah.


coz apparently, i am so ugly that i am being hated and backstabbed for it.


i am glad i know the truth. its never too late. even though it makes my blood boil.


for some reason, she manipulated a picture of me being a loser and a loner with no friends. AM I REALLY SOME1 WITH NO FRIENDS AT ALL??? that lying bitch!! i am so angry!!


for this, i am very glad that i have friends who felt for me. and ascertained what she painted was wrong. thanks for firewire, if not... lets not think abt ifs-nots.


so i had been clueless. knowing abt this only after 23 weeks and 6 days left.

i am dumb to want to believe in the best of people.

i had been stabbed again and again. coz i was trusting n never fought back.

the ones who pretends always win.

at first.

sometimes those snowwhite- wannabes are more scary, scheming and poisonous than the queen herself.