Saturday, March 31, 2007

the L day

on this final day, the feelings to work was different. walked with MO to office, hopin she dun mention its my last day if not i surely cry. did she sense my thoughts, she didnt mention its my last day anyway.

i was such a water tap today!! any little thing can trigger my tear duct to over produce.

the first person to trigger my tears, was Mr Kang. the MM. it was over lunch, we all went out for my farewell lunch, just simple fare (unfortunately=P). then, he asked will i miss certain colleagues. of coz i WILL!! then the tears start dripping to my horror. i just couldnt keep them in and i am too sad to care.

so... if they say anything remotely related to missing mi/missing them/last day at MCIS/wish mi all the best, i will be so touched/sad, i will just start to tear again. so they were forced only to talk abt funny/work things to keep mi from crying.

i still teared. i admit its really embarrassing. bery malu!!!

all the way from lunch to five pm, people's sweet gestures triggered spouts of tears.

most unexpected, were the 2 girls from editorial dpt who gave mi chocolates, hugs, hand shakes and gd wishes.

alas, my valiant effort screeched to a pathetic stop when AM asked mi in to the showroom, draggin mi away from M.K who was explainin to me how to fill in my eh, last timesheet... only to find my colleagues with a piece of cheesecake for me, all seated expectdly in front of me. haiz.

was touched to tears again, then tears start to flow. by now, they already expected already lahz. hahaha.

m.k came into the showroom shortly after, and then, he let out a groan when he saw mi crying again. sorry lahhhh, i really can't help it!!!!!!!!!!!

the reason i feel so sad, is coz they r such nice ppl n i think i see them more than my own parents for the past 5 months!!!!!! after the lesson with PB, nice ppl cant be taken for granted. this makes mi feel even sadder yet i cant tell abt PB. anyway PB is in the past, and she can eat my dust. hahaahah.

they ask me make a speech, n i was so overwhelmed by their kindness, words kinda stucked in my throat... too much tears, not enuf air. vision blurred, voice shook. i was a waste basket of emotions. total EMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! happy n sad at the same time. or is it more sad than happy?