Saturday, March 10, 2007

OMG

i always thought my brother dont remenber my existence , cause of the time, he ignores me and everything abt me?

then on thurday, he suddenly brought me a lap top (which i am typing on now) and say it's for me! *faintzzzzzzzzz. very VERY surprised,can? and the only thing i brought for him was a twenty dollar birthday cake. HAHAHHAHA. okay, wait for me earn big money from my perm job then i can also spend lavishly on my family too.

i think all of us are happy cause he can finally not share his computer and have my nonsense stuff saved in his desktop AND i never need to interrupt his gaming ever again!!!

whhahahaahhaahha.

AND i went to the IT fair with my supervisor on friday night and it was most crowded ever. will the weekend be worst? i went to buy a MP3, had in mind a REALLLY cool lookin Samsung touch-screen player but end up with a iriver. and in the end, i felt like i was buying speakers home coz i was havin such a hard time carrying the heavy speakers which came for free obviously, instead of the tiny, light weight white iriver!!

hohohohohohoho, later i am going to my first Japanese class and squeuezing with the crowd at bugis. if anything,i think IT fair at Suntec should be more crowded.

heeheee, i got mood swings now. and it's swinging up!=)