Wednesday, March 07, 2007

pms

it's the time of the month.

eh... the older i get, the more pms bugs me. i reallly feel so so pissed off at my internship now!!! and i credit it to pms symptoms. yes. this is a valid reason.

the words that a fresh -grad working adult strung together, just TOTALLLLY displayed her LACK of professionalism. full stop. a lousy excuse of a professional. obviously not into her job, but that's beside the point. the fact that she is so inconsiderate/clueless abt other ppl beside her irks me to hell.

and HOW AM I TO DO OFFICE WORK UNDER A TIGHT DEADLINE WHEN I AM NOT EVEN STATIONED IN THE OFFICE?? \

get ur new exec to do lor. just ask mi phtocopy and make kopi lor.

which reminds me. i want to end internship asap and yet i dun mind being a perm there... coz i work real work now and i dont get real returns. it is twisting my insides and makin mi sad when the truth is i am really really cheap labour worth nothing more than $2 per hour.

and well, dun take ur jokes too far. queen of comeback lines dont take words lyings down. even if u r boss. a good boss wont piss me off enough to warrant any comeback lines from me!!

pms-ing now. shut up. ignore me.