Wednesday, March 28, 2007

good ppl

i think agnes for her concern and guidance

thank michle for lettin me noe the truth.

thank thomas for lookin out for mi.

thank ttyy for being so gd natured, always lettin every1 else have their way.

thank joseph for the lifts.

thank weien for coverin for me.

thank dila for accomodating me into the schedule...

thank yufen for being a solid friend.

thank firewire for being there.

thank god for my family.


yup. i am counting my blessings. if u r not listed, dun angry ... pls wait for rd 2!hahaha.



eh... yours truly will be starting a new chapter in life soon. lookin forward to all the challenges. i envision success. nothing but success!!!

today i received the gd news that the mnc has decided to hire me and even gave mi a salary higher than expectations. =).

so, i believed in gd karma, bad karma. life is a game of choices. i choose to make decisions out of my beliefs, intergrity and newly acquired professionalism. not out of selfish gains or revenge or just plain no-reason.

i never changed my values, i lost some faith in human beings, but overall, i am still good. i am happy. i don't hate. i learnt.