Wednesday, December 05, 2007

aimless

i went to those interviews, one after another. i shot myself in my feet in my foot, coz really, i cant be bothered to keep a false front and look desperate for the job n so eager to please ... that would be my true weakness, dear sir and mdm who had invested 15 min of ur time to interview me and who asked me whats my weakness.

.... i used to tell my friends who r lookin for a job that if they r not picky, they will be able to find a job real quite. okay. now i understand that its NOT abt being picky, its just about your perception of the 'safety net' and minimum working conditions and your choice of employer. hahahah, workplace law keywords is etched onto my brain now.


oh, i had the whole cinema to myself n my bf when we went to watch a nine pm movie ( MAD DETECTIVE). the whole theatre was empty besides us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it can be scary if u think too much into it. but anyway, i like the movie. the ability to see spilt personalities inside us, to literately see the bad voices in people... wow.

p.s syazwan is right! i would rate Enchanted six outta ten too! not very bad, but not good, probably coz i think i am too old n cyncical for the plot. thought that doesnt necessarily mean i see the bad first in the people though.


alll right, coz its december... people dont really leave their jobs since they are after the bonus, it makes getting a job kinda hard. (excuses) haix. i really cant wait to know how long it will take for me to get employed by some 1 i like. hahaha. sometimes it would be really cool to be like in a movie. while i can just click and be fast forward to the future...