Monday, December 17, 2007

katong laksa

damm, if the can wasnt wasnt there, would it apear like we were drinkin tiger?boyfriend n me went to eat katong laksa. that's after my botak jones lunch with kelly n alex. what a heavy load of calories for the day >,<

its the first time i had the famous katong laksa.... at katong. (hahahahahahah, i cant help being so lame). the 2 of us finished it so so so fast. coz its nice. we got a favourate nasi lemak ( chong pang) and now a fav laksa ( 49 laksa). heehee. what's next?

i went crazy on him on saturday n now i just kinda feel annoyed at myself for going crazy at him. >,<. bleah. the more i think of it , the more embarrassed i am. stuppid fears n attitude that i had got, that makes life difficult for myself.

ANYWAY, let the both of us forget this n move on OK? dun mention it to me. i am gonna pretend it never happened !!!!!!!!!!;P



i goottta learn to live in harmony with the imperfectness that exist in my pores and cells that make me up. i gotta learn how to love the imperfectness that surrounds me n make mi laugh and cry.