Friday, December 07, 2007

pray

hello to the gods above...

if i pray hard enough, will you really grant my wish? if my wish come true, i think i will have no choice but to repay my gratitude by making trips down to your temple. ( not church). its of course done willingly, please dun mind my choice of words.

the days of not working, makes everyday seems like a weekend, a saturday or a sunday, with monday never coming. i swear!! i really forgot that there is friday coming. i was shocked n surprised that time passed SOOooOOOOoOOOooO fast. i love every minute at home.

compared to my bf, i dont mind solitude. i enjoy solitude... haha. i dunno why. i dont mind not having anything or anyone to occupy myself with. i love my own company. every1 shold love their own company!!!!! ;) ( all these r true within the context that i am able to stay at home, i dont like to loiter outside.)

AND

I AM SO RELIEF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


i am gonna be employed... again! mnc... again!

i am not going to be 'cheated' into doing admin again! but u know what, i am not an ambitious girl. i understand that you need to learn all the nitty gritty before you can progress and i agree with this theory. but i need to know what i signed up for! guess what? this position is meant to have admin work and i will bite my teeth through it all even if i die doing them. i wont give up again. no give up!!! i wont even entertain the thought of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but eh, i guess i really lucked out at hella asia when there is hardly any admin. haha. lluck does run out.

i am never going near a SME.even tho it might be "the largest SME". *rolls her small eyes.


ok... have to mug for workplace law. gambattene!!;)