Saturday, December 08, 2007

seeing n hearing FIR

KK jio-ed me n i jio-ed yiting to watch F.i.r. well, been a long time since i spend time waiting for some star-grazing. glad to say that, they were quite punctual with the whole programme. and this 3 piece band was missing Ian ... or is it Real? haha.
the professional. and me capturing the professional capturing them.

okay, thats roughly it. since the pictures are mostly pixelated. ah ho helped me videoed their songs... must to say her hands r quite steadY.... thank!!!!;) n faye's singing was awesome! fantastic! really good!!!!
and after the star-grazing ... its time to go for dessert!! @MOF. coz i got the ddiscount card. pls borrow from me if u think its useful......haha.



before i forget, heere's what their autograph looks like....



and nope, the day didnt end so early for the girls. we went to far east plaza to shop and window shop. i shared my numerous, hilarious and horrifying mistakes that i uttered during my job interviews. i love girls' day out.... love window shopping/ shopping!!
actually saw a pair of heels going at 109.00 and it was realllllllllly nice and comfy. but. no, i think it was too expensive. that will be my target after i get my first pay from my next job. heehee.
and then, for some reason we were talkin about how to celebrate bday. well, for my 21st bday, i think i will org a simple ordinary BBQ with those wonderful extraordinary friends i have. heehee. it will be held on the 3rd saturday of january.(if there is gonna be one).
so here is a five weeks' advance tentative notice
-3rd sat of jan
-bbq dinner at beach.
how does it sound? let me know! ;)