Thursday, May 27, 2010

I Slipped

It has been 2 months and I slipped on the one of the timelines. The KM was quick to point finger & cc all the bosses.

OKAY. I know what that means. I could have say so many things but it will only make working life difficult and what is the point in that? it was a Good learning point. Painful mistakes makes me learn faster and feel like slapping that KM.

ANYWAY. I feel like going to BKK too. I wanna see the aftermath of their civil unrest. I wanna go there for the cheap food & shopping!

BUT... I'll just have to save $$ & go HK... in 1.5months time. I just wanna have a holiday.

I am not sure on how well i can deal with the S-team. I am not sure how much i want to stay at this place. =X I'll just weight my options along but definitely wont want to stay there for long! *shrug* maybe it is just not for me, not that it is a bad place.