Sunday, May 23, 2010

Kukup Trip

It is my first trip to Kukup, JB, a mere 2h drive away from Spore. It is a good place for retreat and mahjong. But other than that, there is nothing you can do. Except sing KTV on inconsistent quality of videos (afterall, the resort bungalow is not a pro KTV place & they burn disc with fake MVs sigh). Or watch Msia's FTA channels.



Anyways, the weather looks gorgeous on the camera. Was just obsessed with taking photographs in sepia mode because it was so laid back and 80s. Probably it was even more backward than actual Spore 80s in terms of infrastructure. We were all scared of falling into the mangrove on which the houses are constructed upon.



We bought balloons and POP-POPs. I can blow balloons way way better now! Haha. Pop PoP is the tiny firecracker thing which you can throw and burst.






At KUKUP, they like to feed you every 4 hours! Food there was really good. How many items did we have in a span of 24 hours?


Lunch


About 5 dishes & 1 soup with rice. I just cant remember what we had. hurhur. goldfish memory on display. So, I guess it was tasty altho not very memorable. So we topped it up with Mango Crush Ice outside the bungalow.




Tea Break


6th item: Fried Dough Pancake with Prawn/Vegetable which was fried on the spot making it fresh & very crispy & yummy.


7th item: Green Bean Soup.




Dinner


8th item: BBQ Chicken Wing
9th item: BBQ Fish (so fresh & sweet, my absolute fave... drools. the sambal was fab too)

10th item: BBQ pork slices

11th: FishBall/Fish Cake

12tH: Chili Crabs

13th: Steam Prawns

14th: Veggies

15th: Fruits with Agar Agar.

After that, they even prepared SUPPER! And so
16th: tiny portion of nasi lemak rice with egg.

Breakfast

17th: Fried Bee Hoon

18th: SOya Bean Milk

19th: Fried Dough Fritters

20th: Fried Veg Bun


Lunch:

Another type of serving of

21st: Crab, Chilli

22nd: Prawns, Cereal

23rd: Veggie

24th: Toufu, Stir Fry

25th: Fish, Fried

26th: Pork, Sweet and Sour


and I topped it up with

27th; Fried Banana Balls. which is oily, tasty and fresh. and cheap. 5 pcs for 1RM. sigh.




And all of them gave me exasperated/incredulous looks when they know i am eating again... within my small frame. hahha.


so people. just go on low carb diet and u literally cant get fat... or toooo fat. anyway, balance diet helps!


Sometimes, hearing views from outsiders make a situation clearer. I realize I really shouldn't make life difficult for my bf. cause he literately cant be better to me. I should be lower maintenanice. HAAAAAA. I will try. But I can't say the success rates will be high.